Monday, October 4, 2010

Advice from our Creator

 Eden Garden Center Cafe, down the road from AE,  I love gardens!

God Created the Earth.

John 1:3 - Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 
Everything starts, begins, and originates from God.  We must start with that attitude in mind as we respect the earth around us. 
Colossians 1:16-17 - For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him. He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.
 All things were created FOR him.  This means that God created everything 
on this Earth for his glory and to serve his greater kingdom.

Everything is Part of God's Creation

Isaiah 43:20-21 - The wild animals honor me, the jackals and the owls, because I provide water in the desert and streams in the wasteland, to give drink to my people, my chosen, the people I formed for myself that they may proclaim my praise.
If the animals honor God, how can we as humans not honor Him too. I choose to proclaim his praise

God Uses the Earth to Teach Us

Job 12:7-10 - But ask the animals, and they will teach you, or the birds of the air, and they will tell you; or speak to the earth, and it will teach you, or let the fish of the sea inform you. Which of all these does not know that the hand of the LORD has done this? In his hand is the life of every creature and the breath of all mankind. 
I love that fact that God made this earth as a learning tool, and as a beautiful picture for us to admire. I think that the animals of our earth are simple, resourceful, and intelligent which is why I think God says we can learn from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment